During unprecedented times, your communications are vital. Uncertainty greatly affects all stakeholders connected to your company, whether this is employees, suppliers or investors. The key is, as always, to ensure that you are providing consistent and transparent communications to reduce uncertainty and panic and reassure stakeholders of your long-term viability.
This crisis communications guide follows a clear process, helping you to:
- Understand your stakeholders’ needs and challenges in relation to this crisis, and how to address them.
- Address the impacts of the pandemic on your business and wider stakeholders
- Formulate a robust response utilising a crisis communications framework
- Understand the implications of this pandemic, using your corporate brand as a mechanism for the delivery of cohesive communications
- Address fundamental areas of your reporting to ensure you communicate transparently, with clarity and demonstrate: how your purpose drives your organisation, how the company’s leadership is prepared and responding, risk management, the long-term sustainability of your business model and financial position.
Sign up today to request your digital copy.