Website analytics can help to review activity on your site and expose areas that need a bit more love. So how do you stop it becoming feral?
It can all seem confusing at first, but when you dig a bit deeper analytics can provide you with amazing insights. The reports are designed to help you make your website a better place for your audience, and to guide towards a return on your investment.
For instance, would you like to know...
- Where in the world your audience is
- What type of content they like
- What do people search for to find you
- If you would benefit from making the site mobile friendly
- If your social media channels or paid advertising work
- Which search engines are listing you
- Are visitors making it to your contact pages, and if not where do they stop
For more information about our online services take a look at our overview of responsive web design, or come and talk to our web team who can provide you with a tailored solution for your corporate website.